Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hmmmmm

OK, another thing I won't post is duplicate comments. It's not so much for me to just delete them, so keep copying and pasting I guess.

This comment was left earlier about me complaining so much: "If you want to live like you are in america then move back". There was more to it, but this one part really irritated me.

Does anyone else want a crack at this one? It's just too easy! OK, gimme a second....sigh.... Let me ask a question first. How would I accomplish this? Even if I was given the opportunity right now, I would decline. I like it here and have way too much to do and explore. I can bitch about something without going to extremes, right? But back to the comment..... did this person really just say that? The DEROS is like an impermeable fortress. You cannot change this in any way shape or form, minus accidents, deaths,disease, articles, imprisonment, etc.. So there are a couple of things, but King Arthur had an easier time getting the sword out of the stone then you could get back to the states before your DEROS!

Small clarification. I am not just bitching about Spangdahlem AB. I am bitching about a lot of stuff even though whole lot will come from there, but it's not inclusive.

6 comments:

  1. To not make this site to personal about SPAB you could change "This is about everything that pisses me off at Spangdahlem AB, Germany." to "This is about everything that pisses me off while stationed at Spangdahlem AB, Germany."

    Figgured you might want it to be that way since you complain in general and not just aimed at the AB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good catch! It's like life, you think you're going one way and something comes up and you decide to go a different way. Whoa, that was way to sublime for me......one of my favorite bands by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you remind me of the guy that shot people in Arizona, he complained a lot and had "ideas" to improve certain things. Do you also have youtube videos? you need to get a referral to mental health buddy, just walk in there, you won't need appointment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think its awesome, that you say whats on your mind. There is nothing wrong with complaining about things... Maybe if we can get enough complaints, things will get FIXED!!!This base has so many things that need to be fixed! Maybe if they fix the problems a lot more family would enjoy living here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you pussies should all shut the fuck up! Spangdahlem is Heaven compared to where I've been stationed. Try living in Baumholder for 3 years, the get sent to Iraq for 15 months, 6 of which I lived in a shipping crate with 3 other soldiers and never saw a toilet that flushed. The rest of the time I was doin route clearance EVERY DAY. But you lil girls sit back with your AC and cushy beds and bitch about livin in the best conditions paid for with our taxes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude, your the one that joined the military. You knew there was an option of getting deployed. So dont give me that shit, that you had to live in a box... that was part of your job get OVER IT! A lot of people get deployed and have the same living quaters as you...and after living in such a horriable way for so long, it would be nice to come home to a nice place... SPAGNDAHLEM is not a nice place to come back too. Def. NOT the best conditions paid for with our tax money! A lot of toliets on base DONT flush! and there is no AC at my house...

    ReplyDelete