Thursday, March 10, 2011

WTF Spangdahlm

Did you notice how I went back to the acronym? Things might have been overblown a bit and this hopefully will teach everyone (including myself) to verify things BEFORE posting and/or spreading RUMORS. I'm glad I didn't give specifics, because apparently it would have been wrong.

There was talk from many sources that the Mid-grade gas was being REPLACED by the new E-10, so we would only have E-10 and the Super-grade. I have talked with the Shoppette and they've confirmed that they will have three different types: Mid-grade, Super-grade and E-10. I was told that the Mid-grade shipment was late, but everything's good now.

Some of the things that I've been reading about this E-10 stuff says that it's better for the environment, but degrades your MPG. Check the link:
http://www.fuel-testers.com/ethanol_engine_precautions.html

Why would we want to purchase this crap? Yeah, the price might be a little lower, but with the worse MPG you'll be filling up more and then paying more.

Again, sorry for worrying all 30 of you that saw that last post.

No comments:

Post a Comment